Wednesday, August 8, 2007

She Said We'd Have a Blog......



Well, Im not too experienced with the whole blogging deal yet. But, what the woman wants - the woman gets. We've been here in KY since Sunday night late and let me tell you... it has been a trip. We have totally 'remodeled' our apartment here and it is looking awesome. My folks were here and they helped us out so much. They left tonight and to say that it was heart wrenching would be an understatement.


Stuff is going good here and we are in good spirits. I think this is a good 'first post' since I have no clue if this will even work.


God bless...... Let me know if anyone is going to read this bad boy. Love ya'll.


Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this bad boy! I am glad you all made it safely but it brought tears to my eyes when you wrote how heart wrenching it was when the family left. It was heart wrenching when you made your speech at beach camp. Wow I have never cried that much in such a short period of time.

I love you both!!!! Thinking of you always!!!


Mollie

Esther said...

ummm i'm reading it! hello! your biggest fan! anyway....put up pictures of this infamous apartment!! i want to see it!

love you!!!!

-esta kim kim

Nathan said...

Just to let you know, my wife called our going to chapel and orientation together my "Hot Date".

I don't know what she's trying to insinuate... hmmm...